Stuck at Prom Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Henkel Consumer Adhesives
We’re giving away $20,000 in cash scholarships to high school students who make the best prom attire out of Duck Brand duct tape. So, stock up on your favorite colors and prints now to create something that will wow our judges!
Who can enter the contest?
- We’d love to tell you “everyone is welcomed to enter!” But, you gotta play by the rules. So to enter the contest you must:
- Be at least 14 years of age.
- Be enrolled in high school or home school association (at the high-school level) during the 2022 - 2023 school year.
- Be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbus (excluding Maryland, Colorado, Vermont, Nebraska and North Dakota) or a legal resident of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- Not have been a finalist in any previous Stuck at Prom contests.
How to Enter
Eligible Participants may enter the Contest as one single individual only. Each Entrant must create and wear: prom attire consisting of either a complete dress or a complete tuxedo and accessories made using Duck brand duct tape and/or Duck brand crafting tape.
Other materials, in addition to Duck brand duct tape, may be used or incorporated into the design. Entrants must submit at least one photo showing the Entrant wearing Duck Tape Prom Attire; the location of the photograph is at the discretion of the Entrant. The Duck Tape Prom Attire:
(i) must be an original creation,
(ii) may not have previously won any award or Contest, or
(iii) may not copy, incorporate or be based on the work of a third party.
Any entry as such is subject to disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor. Assistance from family and/or friends is permitted in creating the Prom attire; however, paid professionals cannot participate in any way.
Any Entrant who is a minor must notify his/her parent/guardian, have the consent of his or her parent/guardian and provide parent/guardian with the option to opt-out their entry from admission in the Contest.
When a Contest Entry is received, the Entrant will be notified via email. After a moderation period, the Entrant will receive an email notification that the submission has been accepted or denied. Please do not call or email Sponsor until five (5) business days after submitting a Contest Entry.Go to Scholarship Application