Minnesota Indian Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Minnesota Office of Higher Education
Awards Available: 10
Deadline : Jul 01, 2023
Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program provides postsecondary financial assistance to eligible Minnesota resident students who demonstrate financial need for an award.
Who is Eligible?
Scholarships are available to students who:
- Are one-fourth or more American Indian ancestry OR an enrolled member or citizen of a federally-recognized American Indian tribe or Canadian First Nation
- Are a Minnesota resident
- Apply for other existing state and federal scholarship and grant programs
- Enroll at least ¾ time as an undergraduate OR ½ time as a graduate student in an education program leading to a certificate, diploma, or degree at an accredited postsecondary institution in Minnesota
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Are not in default on a federal or state student loan or, if in default, have regained eligibility for federal or state student aid
- Qualify for either a Pell or State Grant and demonstrate financial need as an undergraduate student OR demonstrate financial need as a graduate student.
How Much Money Can You Get?
The annual award amount is up to $4,000 per academic year for undergraduate students and up to $6,000 per academic year for graduate students.
- Students enrolled in two-year degree, certificate, or diploma programs are limited to 3 annual awards or the equivalent.
- Students enrolled in four-year degree programs are limited to 5 annual awards or the equivalent.
- Students enrolled in graduate or professional degree programs are limited to 5 annual awards or the equivalent.
An annual award may include one eligible summer term, which will count towards the equivalent annual maximums.
Students may receive up to 10 annual awards or the equivalent in a lifetime (5 awards at undergraduate level + 5 awards at graduate level).
Students may receive the scholarship for only one degree per educational level and one terminal graduate degree.Go to Scholarship Application
Easy Scholarship Applications "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship - $2,000
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details